Monday, October 19, 2009

Hanging out at my house!

I love my house!! It's sweet, it's off the main road so it's quiet and friends come and stop by to visit quite a bit. Here's some photos from the first couple months in my house.


A couple little friends Buche and Dabin road over from the other side of town on a horse to visit. They entertained me by singing reggaeton and bachata songs.


Francisco, Pedro, Andrioli and Niño hanging out at the house listening to songs.


Here's a picture of my kitchen/dining/living room. It's a little messy, but it usually is.


Mayra and Thony looking at my photo album with pictures from home.


My friend Francisco in a Blazers jacket.


Andrioli, Miguelito and I hanging out on the porch.


My neighbor Lidia helping me make a broom to brush the leaves off the dirt in front of my house.


A tarantula. There have been 6 in my house.



This is what it looks like in my house when there's no electricity in the evenings.


Sunset looking out my back door.


One of the many frogs that has been in the house. I tried taking them out of the house but they just keep coming back so I've decided they're my friends.


My friend Thony and the neighbor boy Niño hoeing the weeds in my back yard.

No comments:

Post a Comment