Monday, October 19, 2009

Luz

I'm a bit behind in updating this thing. Thus why I'm going to tell you about something that took place in mid-August when I moved into my new house. I moved into my house on August 17 after 2 other houses fell through. My landlord had constructed walls for the latrine and finished the cement walls on the house. He, however, had not paid the neighbor for the light in several months so she had cut the wires. So the first week I was in my place there was no light while my neighbor waited for my landlord to pay. A week of candlelit dinners later my landlord finally paid my neighbor so we could finally get the light hooked up.


My friend Thony connecting the wires close to the house.


My neighbor Goné connecting the wires that are in the tree.

No comments:

Post a Comment