Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Paint Job

So my landlord decided to paint the house. He asked me what colors I would like and so I told him I liked the colors the house was. So needless to say he bought this horrendous greenish-yellow color called green apple, although I´ve never seen an apple quite that color. I think it was on sale because I don´t know who would chose that color on purpose. Luckily I talked him into buying a pretty ocean blue color for inside and the edges of doors and windows, and pink for the shutters and some details. And there was this guy at the house four days of the first week of January painting. Luckily he was nice, but it was a process. The days he was painting the outside wasn´t so bad, but the two days he was painting the inside was a pain because we had to move all the furniture in the house around so that he could paint. And we had to feed him breakfast and lunch. At least we didn´t have to pay him. So here are a before and after shot of the house.


Here´s what the house looked like before.


It´s quite bright now isn´t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment