Friday, August 28, 2009

Ruth and Friends Visit

Lucky for me, my friend Ruth lives about 45 minutes away from me. I've gone down several times to visit with her and hang out and take advantage of the city for the night to go out dancing with her and her friends and decided it was time to return the favor. I invited her and her friends to come up and go to the swimming hole in my river with me and my friends. It was a beautiful Saturday and my friend Chichito cooked up some locrio for all of us and we had cleren (a sugar cane alcohol) and swam and played dominoes and had an all around great afternoon hanging out and visiting.


My two best friends Francisco and Thony (Yes, that's how it's spelled)


Looking goofy and making faces at the camera.


Everyone hanging around waiting for food to be served.


Elena, a Chilean NGO volunteer, me, and Ruth


Playing dominoes. Gabi, Elena, Luis, Thony, Julio, and some dude I don't know


Alberto and Chichito cooking!


Thony, looking like Urkle with his shorts pulled up and sporting my glasses.


Gabi, Ruth, me, and Amaury


me, Julio, and Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment